The Greatest Literary Works

literary works documentation. essay on literature. student paper. etc

The best electric rates from reliable electric companies in your area

Written by eastern writer on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

As you may have known, Texas is one of many states with deregulated electricity. So what exactly is electricity deregulation? Until a few years ago, electricity market of Texas was a monopoly, and electric consumers did not have a choice in choosing their electric providers. With electric deregulation, electric consumers are now able to choose their Retail Electricity Provider (REP) from a handful of REP in the market.

Today, there are so many electric providers in your service area. But, it's hard to know which electric company is right for your family or your business. TexasElectricRate.com guide you find the best electric rates from reliable electric companies in your area. You can view many Texas electric power companies in your area and choose an electric plan for your residential or business electric needs. Cirro Energy is the most recommended electric companies which provides you with cheaper and reliable residential electricity in your area.

At www.texaselectricrate.com, you can compare and find the best Electric Rates in your area. Every area in Texas has different electric rates. Check out some of the more reliable and cheapest electricity choices in your area of Texas.

Cirro Energy
Cirro Energy (Cirro Energy, PUCT Rep Cert #10034) is one of the most competitive electric companies and provides cheap and reliable residential electricity in Texas, view Cirro Energy website to find out more.

Gexa Energy
Gexa Eenergy (PUCT REP CERT number #10027) is a subsidiary of FPL Group (NYSE: FPL) a Fortune 200 company with growing presence in 26 states. If you looking for electricity outside of Texas, view Gexa Energy website to find out more.


Related Posts by Categories



  1. 1 komentar: Responses to “ The best electric rates from reliable electric companies in your area ”

  2. By Anonymous on October 3, 2008 at 5:24 PM

    Don’t use Commerce Energy!! Their customer service is VERY POOR and they have no customer communication!! Don’t trust a California company to provide you with Texas power!!

    I was a Commerce Energy customer for years and without any notification, my rates jumped to .225 per kilowatt!! I called Commerce Energy several times and after being on hold for hours, I finally was able to speak to a rude representative that eventually hung up on me in less than 5 minutes. Looking at my Commerce Energy bill, I did find the URL to the Public Utility Commission of Texas; http://www.puc.state.tx.us/ocp/complaints/complain.cfm. I filed a complaint and received a reply back within a couple of days. I also received a letter in the mail from the Public Utility Commission of Texas starting that Commerce Energy had 21 days to reply to my complaint. I haven’t heard anything back yet, but it hasn’t been 21 days.

    Why did I file a complaint with the Public Utility Commission of Texas? Commerce Energy illegally switched my electrical rates without any notification. Commerce Energy has my home number, work number and my email address, but they didn’t even try contacting me. Nothing was even stating on my electrical bill. My electrical consumption is anywhere from 3,500 kilowatts to just a little over 4,000 kilowatts per month. (I'm wondering if I have a bad electrical meter) An electrical bill over $800 per month is just crazy!! I contacted 15 electrical companies and finally found Ambit Energy. Ambit Energy's rate in my area is .13 per kilowatt and it didn’t cost me anything to switch over. BTW, the other 14 electrical companies wanted a $450 to $500 deposit; Ambit Energy DID NOT request a deposit! :) The best part about switching to Ambit Energy is the referral program they have that can reduce my electrical bill to zero dollars every month!! Ambit Energy rates are as low as 11.8; depending on zip code. Take a look at http://eZap.JoinAmbit.com.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will reply your comment as soon as possible. I wonder if you would keep contact with this blog.

Quote on Art and Literature

    "There is only one school of literature - that of talent."
~ Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)



Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:

Top Blogs Top Arts blogs

Google